|Air Tightness||No air bubble seen||Put closure under water for 15min with closure's internal air
pressure set at 100kPa±5kPa.|
|Remains100kPa±5kPa||Measure the internal pressure 24 hours later|
|Air Tightness after re-installation|
No air bubble seen and pressure remains
|Do re-entry and re-installation 3 times and repeat above Air
• The closure adopts heat shrinkable sealing structure.
There is one big oval shaped inlet/outlet port in base.
The big oval shaped port is used for the sealing of uncut
straight-through fiber cable, the small ports are used for branch
fiber cable and drop cable.
• It adopts engineering PC plastic with high-strength to make the
closure has longer life time and excellent
• The patented sealing structure keep good sealing performance
after re-entry and re-using.
• It is without cable fixing device.
• The bending radius of FOSTs meet the international standard.
• It could save the installation time and improve work efficiently.
• Suitable for bunchy&ribbon fibers
• Aerial, underground, wall-mounting, hand hole-mounting
pole-mounting and duct-mounting