Fiber Optical Splice Closures(FOSC) are designed for splicing
fibers in aerial, duct and buried applications.
All splice closures have lots of outstanding features, such as
reasonable structures, high quality material, reliable and
long-lasting sealing and
excellent resealing performance for reuses, convenient
All our products pass through strict quality test, which make our
products keep ahead and reach advanced international standard.
1. Can be used in straight-through and branch application for
cables of bunchy fiber and ribbon fiber
2. Suitable for aerial, duct, or buried applications.
3. No special tools required, easy to install and open
4. Trays increased and reduced easily.
5. High-strength PC engineering plastic, ensures a perfect
performance in anti-aging and strength.
6. Perfect performance in sealing
|Soak closure into water in 1.5m-depth for 24hrs,and measure the
insulation resistance after taking it out of water.|
each metal part and
|Soak closure into water in 1.5m-depth for 24hrs, then apply 15kV DC
to the metal parts inside|
- Suitable for ribbon and bunchy fibers
- Cable duct
- Direct burial